Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Lucifer tv series

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I do remember this tv show as well - didn't watch it a lot but it had some pretty hilarious moments like the time when Lucifer was in a therapy session talking about his mom.

I just finished season 2. Man you are right though. There are some hilarious moments. I go from laughing hard to having tears in my eyes from straight drama in a matter of a minute. Intense show. It's fast becoming one of my all time favorite tv shows. It touches on a lot of things about family, friends, and love. I would say religion too, obviously. But there is so much more to it. The whole story, the whole interaction of Gods and angels with humans. I'm not religious, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy this kind of show. Like I said, it is becoming a top favorite. If you haven't watched the whole series, it's a must. 

On 4/11/2023 at 4:22 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I just finished season 2. Man you are right though. There are some hilarious moments. I go from laughing hard to having tears in my eyes from straight drama in a matter of a minute. Intense show. It's fast becoming one of my all time favorite tv shows. It touches on a lot of things about family, friends, and love. I would say religion too, obviously. But there is so much more to it. The whole story, the whole interaction of Gods and angels with humans. I'm not religious, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy this kind of show. Like I said, it is becoming a top favorite. If you haven't watched the whole series, it's a must. 

Yeah - it's a great series - it reminds me of another TV series but I can't quite remember. I think it came out in like the 90's or early 2000's, the name just eludes me.

I know about this TV show, it was one that my mum watched and she really did enjoy when she watched it. Being that I am not someone who likes to watch too much TV and not really someone who watches many TV shows, this was not something that I have watched but the more I hear about it, the more I feel it would be something I would enjoy. 

On 5/12/2023 at 12:36 PM, Shortie said:

I know about this TV show, it was one that my mum watched and she really did enjoy when she watched it. Being that I am not someone who likes to watch too much TV and not really someone who watches many TV shows, this was not something that I have watched but the more I hear about it, the more I feel it would be something I would enjoy. 

It's pretty underrated in my opinion because it covers a lot of serious topics in life in some of the most comedic ways especially human nature.

On 5/17/2023 at 3:03 PM, killamch89 said:

It's pretty underrated in my opinion because it covers a lot of serious topics in life in some of the most comedic ways especially human nature.

Excellent how you said that in one sentence. I haven't finished the series yet. I'm in season 4 and this really is my favorite tv series of all time. My mind is blown man. It's gone off the cliffs into the wind. It's all too brilliant. 

I just started the final season. Does it seem like a while? Not to me. This is a brilliant show. Beyond any I have ever watched. This series I consider my favorite of all time. I haven't finished yet. I'm at the final season. But the humanity involved with our greatest desires and fears in this world with heaven and hell, our greatest hopes and denials, our fantasies and helldoms, our families, our friends, our relationships, love, hate, emotions, humanity, spirituality. All bundled in brilliance. As this is my final season to watch, I'm enthralled.