Register Now
Kane99

Rerelease of Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

I have never played the Fatal Frame series, though I have watched playthroughs of some of the games. It's one of those games I am not good with. Some horror I can handle, but this type of horror is not my thing. Looks like the game is getting an updated re-release on pretty much all consoles, including the Nintendo Switch. It's a remake of the original game that came out on the Nintendo Wii back in 2008. Is anyone playing this? It dropped on the 9th. 

I will for sure get this game but my only criticism is that there’s too many costume options for a horror game. It would’ve been fine if the costumes weren’t so out of place. Ain’t nobody gonna fight ghosts with a bikini on. It kind of takes away from the horror

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I will for sure get this game but my only criticism is that there’s too many costume options for a horror game. It would’ve been fine if the costumes weren’t so out of place. Ain’t nobody gonna fight ghosts with a bikini on. It kind of takes away from the horror

I think what they were trying to do was make a horror themed RPG. There's a lot of elements that point that direction, (too many for me) but either way the game still looks good to the point that I plan on picking it up as well.