Register Now
DC

Hiring Reddit Posters

If you have a Reddit account (or want to register one), I am looking for posts to a new general Health related subReddit that my friend created. I need to increase activity and engagement.

I am paying 100 VGR Points per Thread and 50 VGR Points per comment reply. I have some basic requirements as it pertains to quality and post/comment length.

PM me or respond below if interested. I'll contact you.

Call me interested, but I need to know more about what's required. The last thing I want to do is offer up advice on health from a place whare I don't what what I'm talking about. That's more than simply stupid, that's potentially dangerous and I don't think that saying anything just to say something for the sake of points should be encouraged with something like this.

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That sounds interesting. I wouldn’t mind engaging in health discussions. I’ve never had a Reddit account before. 

PM me if you're interested. I don't want you to feel like you must, especially since you've never had a Reddit account before.

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

Call me interested, but I need to know more about what's required. The last thing I want to do is offer up advice on health from a place whare I don't what what I'm talking about. That's more than simply stupid, that's potentially dangerous and I don't think that saying anything just to say something for the sake of points should be encouraged with something like this.

Sending you a PM now.