Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Anyone remember Nickelodeon Super Toy Run from 80's 90's?

I was just remembering out of the blue a show that used to come on when I was a kid and I think it was Super Toy Run. I only remember the end parts where they would go on a shopping spree with a cart and toss as many toys you can in your cart at Toys R Us I assume. I really don't remember throwing whatever toy you wanted in the cart; I only remember the tons and tons of Nintendo games they would always focus on. At least that's what I focused on I guess. I used to think they were sooooo lucky having a pile of games. Like hundreds of them. At least in my mind it was hundreds. Did you ever watch any of the shows? Man, the 80's was the best decade there ever was for kids. Although this show extended into the 90's, so what. 80's was the bomb. Can't find a good video of the tons and tons of Nintendo games kids would always ransack. But believe me, it was as I say it was. 

DYYn56CVwAYRqZO.thumb.jpg.44bff0452820a94416ce92c75a85e94f.jpg

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I vaguely remember it as a kid in the 90's and I do remembering them always picking Nintendo games for whatever reason. If I remember correctly, they also chose quite a bit of GI Joe toys as well.

It's very strange that I don't remember them grabbing a bunch of Joes and I played with GI Joes all the time as a kid. I know Toys R Us had plenty of Joes on the shelves during that time. Hmmmm, for some reason I just don't remember. I do remember the ton of Nintendo games though. If it were me, no doubt I would ransack the games and Joes and that's probably it. Remote control cars!! Forgot about that. 

On 4/11/2023 at 4:40 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

It's very strange that I don't remember them grabbing a bunch of Joes and I played with GI Joes all the time as a kid. I know Toys R Us had plenty of Joes on the shelves during that time. Hmmmm, for some reason I just don't remember. I do remember the ton of Nintendo games though. If it were me, no doubt I would ransack the games and Joes and that's probably it. Remote control cars!! Forgot about that. 

Nah, I used to have lots of remote control cars as well. I mainly used them for things tripping my big brother up when he was walking past and acting like it was an accident. Yeah, I know, I used be a bastard of a kid...