Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Donny is indicted

Good ol trump has been indicted for the stormy daniels situation.I want this prick in iron chains like every other suspect but that'll never happen.He's a fucking stain on our country and represents all that's wrong in my country. I hope he rots in  prison but rich white assholes usually get away with their crimes. At least it's a start.

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this post! I had to go read the news! That orange stain is the 1st ex president to ever get criminally charged. You know all them turncoats are gonna obstruct as much as possible and incite violence. GOP is the Grand Obstruction Party. And no doubt republicans in congress will abuse their power to try and protect the blob of orange goo. Those people were talking about making a bill to protect trump so that no ex president can be charged for a crime. I expect them to now write that bill up. But Biden will veto it. Get your popcorn ready and watch the meltdown of the nazis. Expect the stores to sell out of tiki torches and pitch forks and popcorn. Trump is getting his plane fueled and ready in case he has to flea to Russia to kneel before Putin. Wonder how many times Trump will plea the 5th. He now has to raise money again to pay off justices to protect him. But let's hope he doesn't have his crony judges in Manhattan. This just might make Trump go completely bonkers like we haven't seen yet. No telling what a narcissistic nazi dictator will do with his back against the wall. Hope the fucker pees his pants when he realizes he isn't immune to the law. But who knows. Weasels always manage to find a way and he has the House republicans ready to sabotage the government and incite war to protect that traitor. But this is America and we shouldn't let the mob block the justice system from carrying out their sworn duties. We are the people of law and order. It is up to us real Americans to uphold the law, to protect democracy, and to protect people's rights. Republicans want to take that all away. 

Get this, The Florida governor DeSantis said he refuses to extradite Trump, who lives in Florida, to New York to face charges. And it is in Florida's constitution that the governor must extradite someone to face criminal charges. One dictator helping another, throwing the constitution of Florida out the window. MMMM, I need more butter on the popcorn. 

On 4/1/2023 at 1:16 PM, The Blackangel said:

An oxymoron written by a treasonous moron.

2BBA4E34-643B-436E-A766-B162A42DE3CF.jpeg

Meatball Ron had that book signing and MAGA orange Jesus cult crashed the book signing going against the desanctimonious cult who were there supporting their meatball god. Hey the civil war might be Meatballs against Cheetos. Two cults killing each other over false idols. The only books these people read are the mein kampf, how to go bankrupt, courage how not to be free, and the neo nazi testament of the Bible. 

Of course he will lay blame on everyone else and be completely innocent despite all the evidence they have to have been able to take it as far as they have done. He did look genuinely worried in court yesterday from the photos they took and that are now online. Seemed to make out like it was nothing once he was in front of supporters again though, classic flip switch to ensure everyone believes he is a victim in what he call a witch hunt. 

This may be a wake up call to all those in government and politics that if you try something thinking you will get away with it, you probably will not. 

Almost all politicians are corrupted, but Donald Trump is on a whole different level. He will continue to spread lies and blame others for his own wrong doing. Though even if he was to be arrested, he's got so much money that he'd probably only last maybe one night in jail unfortunately, unless he cannot be released on bond. I'm mainly worried on how this is going to affect next year's election...

One thing the justice system isn't considering is that he is such a coward, he is likely to jet off to Russia, or some other place outside any kind of extradition agreement the states have. We can't extradite from a good number of countries, and he will settle in one of those. So there's a high probability that he will never face justice due tohim being a chickenshit.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

One thing the justice system isn't considering is that he is such a coward, he is likely to jet off to Russia, or some other place outside any kind of extradition agreement the states have. We can't extradite from a good number of countries, and he will settle in one of those. So there's a high probability that he will never face justice due tohim being a chickenshit.

That's exactly right and it's funny you mention that because Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout is now encouraging Trump to seek refuge in Russia. Look at the dictators fall apart. Florida is protecting Bolsonaro from being prosecuted in Brazil. Russia wants to protect Trump from prosecution. And because Putin is a war criminal with an arrest warrant, surrounded by potential assassinators, watch him flee Russia to seek refuge in a camel's ass in Iran or something. They need to kill themselves the way hitler did. Bolsonaro is a bitch. He would rather suck a horse's dick than off himself. Trump is way too narcissistic to kill himself. His chicken shit ass will definitely run away and leave his orange stink all over the deserts of Saudi Arabia, hauling a bag of money like the greedy old fuck he is. Justice is coming after all them shit stained nazis. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure