Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

VGR needs livening up

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

All we can do is try to post and comment whenever we can. I have been preoccupied in recent weeks, but I will try to be more attentive and more active.

Same. I'm currently studying for something, and that takes up the majority of my time. But I'll try to get on the board more to help get things going again.

The forum is going to hit times when it seems like no one is here, and times when there's a million posts every day. it's the nature of the beast. So, I'm 100% sure it will pick up again sometime soon.

On 4/18/2023 at 12:29 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Nobody comments anymore. Be free. Speak your mind. Maybe the problem is politics. Let’s all focus on games and nothing else for a month. Be creative and speak your voice. 

One of my dogs had ear hematoma and had surgery so I've had to be nursing him back to health - I had to be sticking him with needles to drain some of the fluid out of his ears everyday just so it doesn't swell up again. His ear is slightly deformed but at least he's okay now.

Well, I don't see why politics would be the problem: it's confined to one section of the board, and not even a very well-used one: most people are just here for gaming anyway 😛

But, yeah, I guess some people are just busy... in which case, it'll naturally pick up again once they have more time :) .