Scores  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Scores

• might be tone deaf (0 correct)
    • below average (1-4 correct)
    • average (5-9 correct)
    • above average (10-14 correct)
    • genius ear (15: perfect score)

Growing up with music, it was always something I had going on in my life right from being a kid. With my auntie being a music teacher and also playing the piano and the violin, I grew up to have quite the love for music and would definitely say that I am musically gifted.

I have always been a firm believer that bringing someone up around music can help them greatly as they get older. 

On 5/12/2023 at 12:29 PM, Shortie said:

Growing up with music, it was always something I had going on in my life right from being a kid. With my auntie being a music teacher and also playing the piano and the violin, I grew up to have quite the love for music and would definitely say that I am musically gifted.

I have always been a firm believer that bringing someone up around music can help them greatly as they get older. 

Yeah, my dad used to teach music in his latter years after he was unable to continue performing. Music does give you a sense of tranquility that is rarely found anywhere in this life. Animals love music as well.

On 5/17/2023 at 4:35 PM, The Blackangel said:

I sing to my macaw a lot. She absolutely loves it.

Animals are the biggest lovers of good music. They're an honest audience too - if you're bad they'll run away instantly or do something to shut you up.