Register Now
Knight Plug

A short film about a serial killer potato?

On 5/9/2023 at 8:22 PM, killamch89 said:

lol. So like when the potato is about to kill someone, the jaws music starts playing in the background? That'd be a hilarious touch...

I actually pictured that and laughed out loud! LOL 

I could just imagine a potato slowly creeping up on someone with a knife and the JAWS music casually playing right before the kill. I any normal movie you would not find that funny but because it is a potato, it's quite hilarious LOL

On 5/12/2023 at 12:32 PM, Shortie said:

I actually pictured that and laughed out loud! LOL 

I could just imagine a potato slowly creeping up on someone with a knife and the JAWS music casually playing right before the kill. I any normal movie you would not find that funny but because it is a potato, it's quite hilarious LOL

Normally, most horror movies I'd take a bit more seriously but I'd probably be laughing all the way through this 🤣🤣🤣

On 5/19/2023 at 12:48 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

The potato would only come out at night because it would sprout in the light! Would be quite ugly for a potato to have sprouts coming out everywhere. It could be the toxins from the sprouts turning the potato into a serial killer. 

You'll probably see soil dropping from the ceiling and when you look up that's when the Potato attacks 🤣

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You'll probably see soil dropping from the ceiling and when you look up that's when the Potato attacks 🤣

There is 100% possibility a potato can grow through the ceiling. The roots can grow straight through and wiggle on down. You ever seen how fast a mushroom can grow? Course not. Everything in the dark grows really fast. The potato roots just might be able to wiggle on down to a person sleeping and even wiggle up their nose. And when they wake, beware. They will be infected walking around with a potato hanging from their nose. Or maybe you will only see the roots slither out the nostrils every now and then, as the potato remains incognito. 

11 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

There is 100% possibility a potato can grow through the ceiling. The roots can grow straight through and wiggle on down. You ever seen how fast a mushroom can grow? Course not. Everything in the dark grows really fast. The potato roots just might be able to wiggle on down to a person sleeping and even wiggle up their nose. And when they wake, beware. They will be infected walking around with a potato hanging from their nose. Or maybe you will only see the roots slither out the nostrils every now and then, as the potato remains incognito. 

That sounds a bit more terrifying - but what we haven't even questioned is how the Potato even became sentient and what's its reason for killing people? Was he in a Potato patch on the farm and his whole family got harvested and eaten?

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That sounds a bit more terrifying - but what we haven't even questioned is how the Potato even became sentient and what's its reason for killing people? Was he in a Potato patch on the farm and his whole family got harvested and eaten?

Oh that's a good one! Gotta get to the 'root' of the cause... 😅