Register Now
The Blackangel

Forged In Fire

Is anyone else watching this? I absolutely love it. I've been saving up for a while to get my forge up and running, and then I come across a show that is all about bladesmithing. I love the feel of sweat running like crazy all over me and watching the hot steel start taking shape as I work on it.

So do we have any other smiths or just fans of the show?

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/12/2023 at 8:51 AM, The Blackangel said:

Is anyone else watching this? I absolutely love it. I've been saving up for a while to get my forge up and running, and then I come across a show that is all about bladesmithing. I love the feel of sweat running like crazy all over me and watching the hot steel start taking shape as I work on it.

So do we have any other smiths or just fans of the show?

You mean the show on the History channel? haven't watched it in ages but the most notable episodes I can remember was the one about Katanas and another about Scimitars.

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

The katana episode was the pilot. The scimitar was in a few episodes but they were different kinds of scimitars.

IT WILL KEEEEAL!

Yeah - Katanas with all kinds of different grips and curved blades, I always wondered why most other series I've watched covering Katanas never brought up things like this.