Register Now
The Blackangel

I just watched someone commit suicide

@Rain Dew and I were out running errands when we saw a huge commotion. We stopped to see what was going on, and there was someone hanging off the ledge of the top of a parking garage. I watched him let go and hit the ground. The sound of the impact was nothing I would have expected. It sounded like someone slamming a car door extremely hard.

Luckily, @Rain Dew didn’t see the actual event as I made her stay in the car. She’s kinda freaking out right now. I gave her some anxiety meds, so hopefully that will help her.

It’s not something I ever expected to see. It will affect @Rain Dew pretty hard, but it’s not really something that phases me.

Wow, that's absolutely horrific... my condolences to their friends and family. 

Of course, I wish Rain Dew all the best with any support she might need after this trauma 🙂 .

I am so sorry to hear this @The Blackangel and @Rain Dew 😞 you hear about people doing these things a lot and it is never easy to hear about it when people take their own lives but to have seen it is a whole other story. 

My condolences go out to their friends and family at this awful time and I do hope that both you and Rain Dew and able to get all the support you need to get through this.