Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 10 Most Disturbing Video Games Ever

I've played Doki Doki Literature Club before and this game is disturbing as hell and what makes it even worse is how subtle it is. You have this happy looking game but the further you go in the story, you're like what the hell is wrong with these people?! Outlast definitely belongs on this list - I keep saying and I'll say it again - whoever came up with this concept needs serious therapy. Silent Hill 2 is also a good shout especially Pyramid Head - what is wrong with him? Manhunt and Manhunt 2 are great additions especially the original. However, how is Madison not on this list? That game is absolutely terrifying - It's the first horror game that terrified to no end. It's a pretty good game but to play through all of that again - No thanks!

On 5/23/2023 at 12:18 PM, killamch89 said:

However, how is Madison not on this list? That game is absolutely terrifying - It's the first horror game that terrified to no end. It's a pretty good game but to play through all of that again - No thanks!

I've never heard of Madison before, but after viewing the trailer, I can easily say that I'll be buying it as soon as I get paid next week.

Another one is Remorses as it's a total mindfuck. It doesn't look like it's out yet, but it's another one that I'll be buying upon release.

On 5/25/2023 at 8:39 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've never heard of Madison before, but after viewing the trailer, I can easily say that I'll be buying it as soon as I get paid next week.

Another one is Remorses as it's a total mindfuck. It doesn't look like it's out yet, but it's another one that I'll be buying upon release.

Madison is the first game that I've known that I'd have to mentally prepare myself to replay. I've never seen a game make me want to get out of a church so quickly lol.