Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Kansas republican just tried to ban diversity in their own ranks of the republican party. Yeah, you heard that right.

Kansas republican politician Mike Brown tried to ban minority groups such as women, youth, blacks and Hispanics from their party. They tried to strip all power from those elected officials in Kansas through legislation, those groups being Kansas Federation of Republican Women, Kansas Young Republicans, Kansas Black Republican Council and the National Republican Hispanic Assembly. A republican politician is trying to evict them all from the state's Executive Committee and take all their legislative powers away. Come on man, what the fuck? This is the future of the republican party. Look how they are banning DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity) everywhere they can in schools and businesses. Now they want to ban DEI in their own party ranks!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit! If you aren't shocked by this, then you need to be tasered a few times to wake your ass up!!!. Shake your brain cells a bit!!! Seriously, republicans feel so threatened by women, young adults, blacks and Hispanics that they want to ban their duties as elected officials within their own republican party!!!! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article275308266.html

I give up. There's nothing to hope for. I'm in Missouri, which borders Kansas. We share KC for fuck's sake. The right wing just gets more and more corrupt by the second. They are already a fascist Nazi regime. Now they're banning everyone and everything. Even from their own ranks. Can it even get any more pathetic? Unfortunately, they will find another way to fuck even themselves over. The rest of us who actually care, are becoming extinct,

The former USA is completely dead, and now a third world country. Our government is no better than ISIS or the Taliban.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How does that add anything to this conversation?

That's the first time I heard that phrase, but I looked it up and it means:

Wiktionary def: (Internet slang, sarcastic) A notional political party supported by people who ignore or downplay its cruel, unjust, or extreme policies and rhetoric, and are then shocked or displeased when these policies and rhetoric have adverse consequences to themselves.

"'I never thought leopards would eat MY face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party."

@NightmareFarm nailed this one! 

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How does that add anything to this conversation?

This post sounds like something that I would have saw on that subreddit.

Basically minority or female conservatives who are surprised conservatives ended up turning on them because they're "one of the good ones".  

Edited by NightmareFarm