Register Now
NightmareFarm

Im back

Welcome back.

Most people are concentrating on AAA games. Games like TLOU, RDR2, GTA, Skyrim, and others. Me personally I'm still playing my classic systems. Right now, I have my N64 hooked up and have been playing Zelda OoT. I've been dipping in and out of RDR2, but not as much as usual as I've kinda burnt out on it.

Edited by The Blackangel

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Welcome back.

Most people are concentrating on AAA games. Games like TLOU, RDR2, GTA, Skyrim, and others. Me personally I'm still playing my classic systems. Right now, I have my N64 hooked up and have been playing Zelda OoT. I've been dipping in and out of RDR2, but not as much as usual as I've kinda burnt out on it.

You plan on getting Zelda TOTK sometime?

I replied to the topic, but didn't even talk about what games I've been playing! silly me.

Still playing Red alert 2 a lot, but have recently started experimenting with map creation. I played and reviewed Ravenlok through Gamepass recently. A beaautiful game, but with some serious problem with difficulty and combat. Check out the review here if you so wish. Other games I've been playing include World of Warships, Atomic Heart, A Plague Tail: Requiem (Reviewed that one as well, it's superb), Horizon: Forbitten West and Hogwarts Legacy to name a few.

On 5/23/2023 at 5:16 PM, NightmareFarm said:

You plan on getting Zelda TOTK sometime?

Honestly I have to say no. In my opinion BOTW was junk. It was just a horrible game. Why they chose to downgrade the graphics so drastically is beyond me. But that's just a pet peeve. The thing about the game that really turns me off from it is the tiny inventory and the shit weapons. Plus the fact that everything breaks in 3 hits doesn't help. Rupees are EXTREMELY rare, so if you're wanting to upgrade your armor, you're shit out of luck. It's just not worth it in my opinion. So I have no interest in playing a direct sequel that most likely didn't improve a damn thing.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Honestly I have to say no. In my opinion BOTW was junk. It was just a horrible game. Why they chose to downgrade the graphics so drastically is beyond me. But that's just a pet peeve. The thing about the game that really turns me off from it is the tiny inventory and the shit weapons. Plus the fact that everything breaks in 3 hits doesn't help. Rupees are EXTREMELY rare, so if you're wanting to upgrade your armor, you're shit out of luck. It's just not worth it in my opinion. So I have no interest in playing a direct sequel that most likely didn't improve a damn thing.

I couldn't even make it past two hours in that game. The world seemed completely empty, climbing felt boring/restrictive, nothing about it pulled me in.