Register Now
NightmareFarm

June 2023 is looking to be a very exciting month for gaming

3 minutes ago, Anders said:

For me it's all about Diablo 4. Diablo 3 is probably one of my all time favorite games, so I can't wait. 

I remember playing the PS1 diablo as a kid. 

"AHH FRESH MEAT" is permanently ingrained into my memory lol.

Final Fantasy XVI is the big one for me, but if there is one thing to learn from AAA gaming over the last few years it is pre-order nothing as they're a good chance a game will come out busted.

Well, I guess I'll be doing that anyway since I don't have a PS5 yet.

Edited by Shagger

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Layers of Fears is coming out too.

I absolutely LOVE Layers Of Fear. I got it on Switch as I liked the trailer, and was instantly hooked. A psychological thriller that is actually able to bring out your own fears? HELL YES!!!!

37 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I absolutely LOVE Layers Of Fear. I got it on Switch as I liked the trailer, and was instantly hooked. A psychological thriller that is actually able to bring out your own fears? HELL YES!!!!

It's supposed to be a remake including both 1 and 2 and somehow tie in the games together along with all DLC. I can't wait to get this one. 

8 hours ago, Anders said:

For me it's all about Diablo 4. Diablo 3 is probably one of my all time favorite games, so I can't wait. 

Honestly, I'm keeping the bar low for this one.

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Layers of Fears is coming out too. That and FF 16 is what I'm excited about. Plus Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed will be released. I'm a fan of that series. I'm waiting for a bundle to be released with both games and all DLC. 

Layers of Fear is a series that needed a remake or reboot so I'm glad to see it's finally coming. Wait, Destroy All Humans 2 is coming out too?! And to think I was absolutely mind-blown by the new Spiderman 2 Gameplay trailer. Final Fantasy 16, we'll see actually. I'm a massive FF fan but FFXV was kind of a letdown in terms of how the story ended and with the roll Square Enix has been on lately, I'm going into this fearing the worst but hoping for the best.

I feel it is about time we ended up getting some kind of good news and good games coming out as I feel even though we have had some good games over the years, we have seriously lacked as well and it has left a lot of gamers wondering whether we would ever see anything worth it. 

All we can hope is that the games when released are what we expected.