Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Video Games We All Played WAY Too Young

How many of these games have you guys played? Conker's Bad Fur Day is one of my absolute favorites. @Rain Dew is a huge fan of the Resident Evil series. She's making videos playing it all the time. And who hasn't played Majora's Mask? I mean seriously?

I was initially surprised that Hatred wasn't on the list. But then considering that it was pulled from almost everywhere you could have gotten the game, it would have been hard as hell to find. I'm just happy that I was able to find it on Steam.

Edited by The Blackangel

The only game she mentioned that I played as a kid was GTA, I never played any of the other games when I was younger. I'm still surprised that The Legend of Zelda was on her list but Mortal Kombat wasn't. I played Mortal Kombat on the Genesis as a kid, to be fair my parents knew that I knew games weren't real so they didn't mind if I played M rated games. Still I wonder who played Postal 2 as a kid, they must be messed up in the head. xD

I always remember as a kid, it was Resident Evil that me and my brothers spent a lot of time on when we were younger even though we were not the right age to do so. 

My mum was happy for us to play it as she knew what it was like and she figured as long as we were being watched, it wouldn't do any harm. 

I still love the Resident Evil games myself even now. 

I know Grand Theft Auto was often played by people too young. Still til this day I hear about kids playing this game and I'm quite concerned about that. These kids quote it, and they refer to the strip clubs and etc that are in the game. All I can do is try to move on from the conversation. I know for our generation, our parents probably just assumed it was child friendly. I know mine didn't care too much, they knew it was a game and weren't concerned about me being influenced by the game. 

I hadn't heard of the other games mentioned other than Legend of Zelda.