Register Now
Jimmy

What is your favorite game on Xbox?

What is your favorite game to release on Xbox? This can be old game for 360 or new ones for 'one'.

I would have to say that my favorite game would be Skate series (Xbox 360). I wish they would remake one of them for Xbox One. Runner up would probably tie GTA/COD. 

My favourite Xbox game would have to be Halo 3! I remember back when I first got my Xbox 360 Halo 3 was one of the first games I played on it and I was hooked within minutes of playing it. I used to play so much of Halo 3 with a group of friends and my brother when we ran a clan and it was so much fun! From there I moved to Halo Reach and Halo ODST and also played those games so much. The only Halo games I was never keen on were the Halo Wars games which I found different and just not something that kept my interest as long as Halo 3, Reach or ODST would do. 

I think all in all after I got Halo 3 I spent around 6 months non stop playing that game and I absolutely loved it! Having the Master Chief Collection means I can go back and play these games again as well which is amazing!

For me at the moment, it changes quite regular as I'm, sure it does with most people. At the moment, it's GTA 5 after going through a phase of smashing FIFA every day possible lol. On XBOX360 my faves are Saints Row and the Hitman games. I just love those older games as well at the moment. I wonder what my next fave will be but I'm waiting to see what I get for Christmas first before buying any other games. 🙂 

Even though I haven't got an Xbox, I used to have one and I'm strongly considering to buy the Xbox One X to get back into console gaming. GTA 5, why? It's been my favourite since I was 16 years young. Nothing has changed, it's still one of my favourite video games to play on Xbox. 

• Amazing Graphics
  • 3rd Person Shooter
  • Sports (racing ground and sky)
  • Virtual Reality
  • Customisation
  • Underwater exploration 
Edited by XXInfectedXx

Halo 2 and 3 were my favorite games for the Xbox. I used to best my big brother and friends in multiplayer deathmatches to the point they thought I was cheating lol. I used to hit them with the rocket from practically halfway across the map and they used to wonder how I did. I'm like stop being an idiot and running right into the rocket lol.

Halo and Anthem seems to be two good option right now. You may also find a lot of 2D games out there for the XBOX. Though I may assure you that in case of Microsoft only games there seems to be a lot of games which are yet to get popular out there in the market. 

My most favorite game for Xbox would without a doubt be Halo 3. I remember getting Halo 3 not long after I got my Xbox 360, and I was hooked pretty much right away. I played through the campaign on all difficulties so many times and I spent months playing the multiplayer with friends I had met through the years playing different games on Xbox. If I had to choose another game on Xbox that is my favorite, Gears of War would be a very close second. It's another game I can spend a chunk of time on and not get bored easily and it's a great franchise.