Register Now

On 7/15/2018 at 12:25 PM, Jimmy said:

Does anyone here play CS:GO? Do you keep up with latest news on it?

---

About two years ago I was on CS:GO everyday. I recently jumped back in without playing in a long time! Needless to say that was rather interesting. I forgot how much you have to practice to remain at your respective skill level. I use to be up towards the top but now I am rusty. Who else here likes playing a little CS:GO?

As far as I know, CS:GO made a huge comeback after going F2P

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

MINIMUM:

Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Storage: 15 GB available space

Copied directly from the steam page. Unless your laptop is as slow as my microwave, you should be fine. It is one of the least intensive games I know on Steam that are fun to play.

HA! You got duped!

On 9/28/2021 at 11:58 AM, CoilAlians said:

Yes, I periodically play cs go with my friends, but I do it very rarely now. I am directly related to CS: GO, just like a business.

Yes, I periodically play cs go with my friends, but I do it very rarely now. I am directly related to CS: GO, just like a business. After all, I am always trying to find referral code for csgoempire (Hyperlink removed by moderator) to increase my deposit when adding funds to my account, and thereby, I play gambling. And so far, I mostly get some money, but it's still more like a hobby than a job or a source that brings me a lot of money. In my opinion, matchmaking in CS: GO has long been dead because only cheaters play there. If you want to enjoy the game, then collect a stack and play with them on faceit.

Edited by Shagger