Register Now
Jimmy

Are you a mobile gamer?

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Currently the only mobile phone game I have is fortnite, I  played a lot of mobile phone games in the past but not anymore.

I even play more of the mobile games than console games, due to the fact that I stay with my phone for hours better than the way I use my console. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I even play more of the mobile games than console games, due to the fact that I stay with my phone for hours better than the way I use my console. 

I play mobile games when I really don't have any other option available or I just need something to cool of with, and that's why I have fortnite for such situations.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

I play mobile games when I really don't have any other option available or I just need something to cool of with, and that's why I have fortnite for such situations.

You need, gaming isn't just on console, at times handheld devices are cool, and flexible for gaming. Since I work online often with my phone, it has paved the way too for more video games. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You need, gaming isn't just on console, at times handheld devices are cool, and flexible for gaming. Since I work online often with my phone, it has paved the way too for more video games. 

That's why I have my Nintendo switch OLED version for my handheld gaming experience.

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's why I have my Nintendo switch OLED version for my handheld gaming experience.

Such experience is superb, I don't have a Nintendo switch, but I've taken my eyes close to the handheld device, and it made sense. It resemble PSP device, slim and portable in the hand. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such experience is superb, I don't have a Nintendo switch, but I've taken my eyes close to the handheld device, and it made sense. It resemble PSP device, slim and portable in the hand. 

Some what like the psp as you said but there are many differences between the two consoles. I still play mobile games too but I do  so if that's the last resort available. I play fortnite, COD , temple run, subway surfers on mobile too.

I have some different games I jump into on mobile when I'm running around. It's mostly more casual games on mobile. But, I'll dip into more serious game games too. I play Alpaca World, Dungeon Village, Marvel Puzzle Quest, Transistor. I still need to play through Final Fantasy 15 Pocket Edition. I have a bunch more that I had to delete off my phone for now because my phone is my main way I listen to music and I use some space heavy art related apps on there. 

On 7/5/2022 at 6:39 AM, Clasher said:

I used to play considerably on my smartphone but at one point, I had to replace my smartphone with Nintendo Switch. Ever since then, I stopped playing drastically on my smartphone and more on the switch. 

Edited by Heatman

On 7/6/2022 at 1:55 PM, Clasher said:

Some what like the psp as you said but there are many differences between the two consoles. I still play mobile games too but I do  so if that's the last resort available. I play fortnite, COD , temple run, subway surfers on mobile too.

Can you spot the little differences with Switch and PSP when it comes to outer look? I've played PSP games much but I never played with switch. 

On 7/6/2022 at 10:50 PM, Heatman said:

I used to play considerably on my smartphone but at one point, I had to replace my smartphone with Nintendo Switch. Ever since then, I stopped playing drastically on my smartphone and more on the switch. 

It's only my Top Eleven Football Manager that I have been playing on my smartphone for 6 years now and I'm still going hard on it. One of the recent updates in the game saw the developers added the use of VAR in the game and it's quite an interesting thing for them to do. 

59 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That sounds hilarious man, for the addition of VAR in Football Manager's game. But it is a video game, and most football video game I've played are controlled by VAR. 

The developers are trying everything to make it have all the features there is in real life football. I had two goals ruled out as offside today after the VAR check. It almost cost me my league match if I had not managed to score 1 more goal. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The developers are trying everything to make it have all the features there is in real life football. I had two goals ruled out as offside today after the VAR check. It almost cost me my league match if I had not managed to score 1 more goal. 

Interesting to hear, the game is becoming so realistic. That's the first time I've heard about a game that replicates real life actions just as the VAR acts IRL. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you spot the little differences with Switch and PSP when it comes to outer look? I've played PSP games much but I never played with switch. 

Since this thread isn't about Nintendo switch OLED and psp I wouldn't want to derail it any further.

You can create a separate thread for this and we could discuss about it extensively there.

55 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Since this thread isn't about Nintendo switch OLED and psp I wouldn't want to derail it any further.

You can create a separate thread for this and we could discuss about it extensively there.

Correct man. But the two gaming device are mobile handheld devices, as such you can still tag it mobile gaming device. It doesn't have to be mobile phone before you can call it mobile device.