Register Now
Jimmy

Are you a mobile gamer?

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I mostly play the MOBA games and also the FPS based games be it battle royale or the typical multiplayer FPS. They can be fun to play on mobile. 

Yeah - to some extent they are very entertaining for those who took the time to enjoy the kind of games. I do it once in a while. 

I am not a mobile phone gamer like before when android came out newly in my region. Almost all my peers had android playing games with their android, which led me purchasing an android 8 years ago simply for gaming. Currently now, I'm more of a console gamer than a mobile phone gamer. 

I do play some games on my smartphone but I wouldn't really consider myself a mobile gamer. I play them when I'm extremely bored and I have nothing else to do. I used to be addicted to games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale but not anymore, to be honest.

15 hours ago, Darth said:

I do play some games on my smartphone but I wouldn't really consider myself a mobile gamer. I play them when I'm extremely bored and I have nothing else to do. I used to be addicted to games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale but not anymore, to be honest.

Exactly - once I find myself in a situation when I need something to distract me from a boring session, then it's going to mobile games. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing wrong playing mobile games, it's simply fascinating too. I've played many Android phone games that got quality gameplay and lightening. 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing on mobile devices. I'm not sure if anyone says there is any problem to it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing on mobile devices. I'm not sure if anyone says there is any problem to it. 

Yeah, it still brings somehow quality gaming in some kind of action, adventure games. I haven't played much of an Android games but I'll simply say GTA series, Call of duty, Fortnite, Cyberpunk mobile etc, are quality games too via Android.