Register Now
Jimmy

Are you a mobile gamer?

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I don't think cyberpunk woould be easy to port to the mobile. other games like GTA and so can be ported easily but cyberpunk? too heavy as of now. 

Seriously, and even looking at how difficult it was with getting it rolled out on other gaming platforms, it wouldn't be possible most likely with mobile. 

It's likely for sure to play GTA Vs via Android phones with some feelings of tremendous gameplay. I recently saw GTA Vice city and S.A version at the play station with quality background I was moved to download it, I'll simply say it's an improved one for Android phones with higher operating system. 

On 10/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, and even looking at how difficult it was with getting it rolled out on other gaming platforms, it wouldn't be possible most likely with mobile. 

Unless they tone down the graphical requirement, otherwise not possible. 

I play mobile games, console, handheld, pc. There are good games on all of them, though some of them play better on one or the other. Like, can you play Last Remnant on mobile? Yes. But should you? It's nice to have so many options these days at least.

Edited by harleyqbx

On 10/18/2021 at 6:38 AM, skyfire said:

Unless they tone down the graphical requirement, otherwise not possible. 

I'm very sure that they know exactly what to do in order to make it work. It's all up to how they want everything to play out. 

On 4/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, egghead said:

If the game is available on multiple platform, which platform will you choose?

Consoles will always be my first pick. 

I've played some mobile games on my phone in the past, but these days I usually stay away from them. For one, I don't usually have time to bother with them, and secondly, I never find interest in them to stay with them for long. I'll play some, but most of the time I have no interest in mobile games, because most of them are a chore to play with the idea that you need to pay to really go anywhere. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I've played some mobile games on my phone in the past, but these days I usually stay away from them. For one, I don't usually have time to bother with them, and secondly, I never find interest in them to stay with them for long. I'll play some, but most of the time I have no interest in mobile games, because most of them are a chore to play with the idea that you need to pay to really go anywhere. 

With so many of games on mobile phones being free to play, it's only normal that they have a lot of microtransactions and some of them being pay to win. I can manage some microtransactions but paying to win, it's never going to work with me.