Register Now
DC

Any contest you'd like to see?

If you'd like to see some fun and creative contests, feel free to suggest some and we'll see how we can set them up. 🙂

Register Now

I'd like to see content like giving away pa arcana or juggernaut arcana etc. Btw arcana is a skin in the game which changes the look of the hero and his skill animation 

Can you please make a contest to win a WWE 2k19 game. I would really appreciate it. Oh and you should also do a contest to wina controller and the person who wins the controller, you can like email them on what do they want it to look like and they can probably send you a picture or something like that on how they want it made. That be so cool

You should do a contest aimed at classic gamers. Something that would win a NES game or something. But none of that re-release crap. The real thing. Nostalgia matters big here.

Edited by The Blackangel

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You should do a contest aimed at classic gamers. Something that would win a NES game or something. But none of that re-release crap. The real thing. Nostalgia matters big here.

That would really be interesting! Or an old version of a game 😮

On 11/11/2018 at 6:09 AM, Katri Marcell said:

A Collector's Edition of a game would be amazing for a contest. Or merchantise of a famous franchise and such!

OH MY GOD YES. I WANT THIS!

Since a lot of people stole my thunder, I'll add with my own contribution.

Why not a contest with Amiibos or other sorts of gaming merch? They could even be thematic as well! So every gamer knows what they are signing up for