Register Now
MeowsePad

Why is PC less popular?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You aren't wrong bro, shooting it's at the peak of it's all. I love shooting games, the sound of the guns and other powerful weapons triggers good feelings. 

Most gamers want to destroy things, lol. Killing an enemy makes you feel super and deadly in games. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Most gamers want to destroy things, lol. Killing an enemy makes you feel super and deadly in games. 

Sure, that's the reason you're playing the game, since one can't kill in real-life cos it's a crime when found guilty. The best way to kill an enemy is through gaming. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that's the reason you're playing the game, since one can't kill in real-life cos it's a crime when found guilty. The best way to kill an enemy is through gaming. 

Games are the better place we can show how destructive we can be and it's okay! I play shooting games too whenever I feel angry and want to calm myself. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:41 AM, Justin11 said:

You aren't wrong bro, shooting it's at the peak of it's all. I love shooting games, the sound of the guns and other powerful weapons triggers good feelings. 

Oh good that am on point. I use to love shooting games alot back then but I have decided to reduce playing too much shooting games and I have also reduced watching shooting movies too.. I feel reducing it somehow shows am not in support of violence in any form. It's just my feelings and nothing more 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Oh good that am on point. I use to love shooting games alot back then but I have decided to reduce playing too much shooting games and I have also reduced watching shooting movies too.. I feel reducing it somehow shows am not in support of violence in any form. It's just my feelings and nothing more 

Their is nothing bad, that you aren't supporting violent act. I know it is acting, but it has some meaning for some users. I do play them, but they aren't my favourite. But racing is,and will always remain. 

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I believe this is just a feeling! It has zero significance on what happens in the real world as crimes will keep increasing unless the security agencies find a solution to it.

MKay....Like most hobbies compromises have to be made.I have a gaming pc and ps4 and they're both great for what they do.I think work from home situations a gaming pc/laptop would work great. Covid made desktops popular for a while but that's maybe over.And as noted most people don't need the power of a gaming laptop when a simple ipad or android will do the same job.I had a super cheap netbook with windows starter years ago and it was fine for surfing and watching youtube and other stuff .

Nothing is wrong for people to game on.It's just a matter of what you want to give up.

21 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Covid made desktops popular for a while but that's maybe over.

I find it funny when people become ignorant of the desktop and laptops. Real work is done on the desktop and laptops and they are not going anywhere. Nobody uses console and mobile to get office work done, nor they use tablet. Covid or non covid, even apple has more desktop sales, you can gauage how much PC sales happen in average market. games are designed on desktop/laptop, games are played on it. tournaments are played on it. 3D designs are made on it. ..  China has better data on PC sales. I find people who think desktop is over or PC is over kind of ignorant in their own little world.

Edited by skyfire

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I find it funny when people become ignorant of the desktop and laptops. Real work is done on the desktop and laptops and they are not going anywhere. Nobody uses console and mobile to get office work done, nor they use tablet. Covid or non covid, even apple has more desktop sales, you can gauage how much PC sales happen in average market. games are designed on desktop/laptop, games are played on it. tournaments are played on it. 3D designs are made on it. ..  China has better data on PC sales. I find people who think desktop is over or PC is over kind of ignorant in their own little world.

i actually agree, some people might use alternative devices as phones or something like that for some office tasks (that are limited), but doesn't mean that the other device is going to steal the pc's jobs xd

On 3/22/2022 at 11:20 PM, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing bad, that you aren't supporting violent act. I know it is acting, but it has some meaning for some users. I do play them, but they aren't my favourite. But racing is,and will always remain. 

Yea. Racing games are lovely. I love racing games a lot. My favourites are actually racing games, soccer and basketball games. 

On 3/23/2022 at 7:22 AM, Knight Barida said:

I believe this is just a feeling! It has zero significance on what happens in the real world as crimes will keep increasing unless the security agencies find a solution to it.

You may actually see it as just my feelings but the truth is, shooting/action movies and games have influenced young ones a lot. That's why you see kids practicing some styles after watching or playing shooting games. Reason why you see on adverts that " such stunts shouldn't be practiced at home" because they know how these things can influence kids and even adults.

27 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea. Racing games are lovely. I love racing games a lot. My favourites are actually racing games, soccer and basketball games. 

I never played basketball games before, which is mostly NBA 2K games, I don't get moved to play it, maybe I'll do that soon.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Basketball games are also very interesting to play. Try it, you're going to love it.

I will when the strength comes in for me to play it. At the moment, I don't have appetite to play any NBA 2K games.