Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It becomes totally out of control. I know humans do behave funny and like a child, but that shouldn't make one to become too selfish. 

It's literally how they have been for so long that they don't have any identity left in them but the toxicity they carry around. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's literally how they have been for so long that they don't have any identity left in them but the toxicity they carry around. 

At times I wonder if they've lost hope for life or simply frustrated due to some torrid circumstances. I can't stand such kind of people with such kind of mindset. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It becomes totally out of control. I know humans do behave funny and like a child, but that shouldn't make one to become too selfish. 

They are all annoying little beings that don't really think straight where they are supposed to. Let's keep seeing it all goes. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They are all annoying little beings that don't really think straight where they are supposed to. Let's keep seeing it all goes. 

xD, their is no point seeing such kind of weird scenarios occuring around online communities where everyone ought to maintain good conduct. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, their is no point seeing such kind of weird scenarios occuring around online communities where everyone ought to maintain good conduct. 

If you go search for such kind of things, then you shouldn't be surprised at what you get in return. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Experience is the best way to learn in my opinion because I have been there and done that. It was absolutely crazy 😜

It's what some of us who are not really bothered don't get to experience at all because there is no need for us to worry about that kind of thing. 

How's the smash bros community? I figure they can be toxic and competitive.  I've seen other fighting games with toxic Fandom and communities. I suck at smash, but i know many take the game seriously and get pissed if they lose. I could only imagine what it's like at a tournament or something like that.  

7 hours ago, Kane99 said:

How's the smash bros community? I figure they can be toxic and competitive.  I've seen other fighting games with toxic Fandom and communities. I suck at smash, but i know many take the game seriously and get pissed if they lose. I could only imagine what it's like at a tournament or something like that.  

I have been in Fandom community for a while but I haven't been in too deep to feel any toxicity from any of them yet. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Anyone who isn't experienced will find that particular thing being crazy in the future, that's why I try seeking the knowledge, and experience somewhat before going into it. 

Having an opportunity to get an insight about how a video game community behaves is something that's going to help you know how to thread in there. 

Not only is this jackass using my pseudonym, he is making a fool of my mum. 

Moderator Edit: I have removed the video you posted for two reasons;

1. The only reason you would post this is to encourage people to "go after" this individual, and that's something I simply can't allow. You have been warned before about posting similar things in the past, like posting photos and links to peoples social media who claim to be harassing you and that is something that can't be allowed. As a persons YouTube channel can often be used to track down more personal accounts or information, I can't allow this either.
  2. Consider this my way to encouraging you to simply ignore this sort of thing or seek more appropriate assistance. If you want a safe space to discuss any problems like this you are having with harassment online, then I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are hear for you, but you should seek more specific advice on how to deal with it as we are not equipped to offer much help. Here's a link to a UK based Citizens Advice page on harassment to help you find options on how to combat this. 
Edited by Shagger

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Having an opportunity to get an insight about how a video game community behaves is something that's going to help you know how to thread in there. 

That's why I try to speculate first about how the community operates, she how the users reacts to posts, and how effective is there communication. Such gives me the automatium to be more engaging or not. 

Just now, Candy Stick said:

At the end of the day, wankers can be bigger jerks online, because it's easy to act out their objective.

Are they not just big keyboard warriors that can't say a word in real life? 🙄