Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

14 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Not only is this jackass using my pseudonym, he is making a fool of my mum. 

Moderator Edit: I have removed the video you posted for two reasons;

1. The only reason you would post this is to encourage people to "go after" this individual, and that's something I simply can't allow. You have been warned before about posting similar things in the past, like posting photos and links to peoples social media who claim to be harassing you and that is something that can't be allowed. As a persons YouTube channel can often be used to track down more personal accounts or information, I can't allow this either.
  2. Consider this my way to encouraging you to simply ignore this sort of thing or seek more appropriate assistance. If you want a safe space to discuss any problems like this you are having with harassment online, then I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are hear for you, but you should seek more specific advice on how to deal with it as we are not equipped to offer much help. Here's a link to a UK based Citizens Advice page on harassment to help you find options on how to combat this. 

How horrible some of our human race called human beings can behave in ways I can't comprehend at all. 

Edited by Shagger

Yeah, but I think it is better to ignore people like that. Or at the very least, report their abuse in private so they cannot see the complaint publicly. 

Remember how Nancy defeated Freddy? You have to take away their power. Then it renders them weak.

Edited by Shagger

11 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

The Australian nuisance that I know, has made another account on this autism forum I visit, and he uploaded videos on YouTube to make fun of my loved ones.

What an idiot! 

Crazy indeed if that's what the user did to you. How can such user waste his/her time on YouTube just to make the yeast on your family. 

On 9/10/2018 at 8:57 PM, DylanC said:

Off the top of my head, CS:GO, League Of Legends and Dark Souls have pretty toxic communities, but honestly, if you look hard enough, you'll find trolls in all gaming communities. Empty vessels make the loudest noise, so I just try to ignore them tbh.

Personally, I haven't felt or experienced any sort of toxicity from any Dark Soul's community that I have in for a long time now. Maybe I been lucky enough. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I haven't felt or experienced any sort of toxicity from any Dark Soul's community that I have in for a long time now. Maybe I been lucky enough. 

I never joined one all my days with playing all Dark Souls games. I never saw the need for joining any one of them. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I never joined one all my days with playing all Dark Souls games. I never saw the need for joining any one of them. 

I have been in at least 2 of them and it's all good for me so far. Never had any reason to leave the community. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have been in at least 2 of them and it's all good for me so far. Never had any reason to leave the community. 

That's very comforting that all your stay in their community proved calm and mutual. You don't get that easily now. 

19 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are communities where you'll be and you feel settled like you're in your comfort zone offline. I love visiting forums, than social medias, since I don't have much to do with social medias. 

Yeah it's something that very common with some of the gaming servers that I'm currently in on Discord. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that very common with some of the gaming servers that I'm currently in on Discord. 

That's interesting that you enjoy your time being around discord gaming servers. I joined one earlier but my online activities have climbed up becoming hectic for me to visit the gaming community at discord. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's interesting that you enjoy your time being around discord gaming servers. I joined one earlier but my online activities have climbed up becoming hectic for me to visit the gaming community at discord. 

I have so much to do on Discord servers. The information that I pick up there on video games is far more spot on than what I get from Facebook discussion. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have so much to do on Discord servers. The information that I pick up there on video games is far more spot on than what I get from Facebook discussion. 

I even prefer being around platforms that is more positive on my life than spending time on a chit chat platforms without positives. 

On 3/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I even prefer being around platforms that is more positive on my life than spending time on a chit chat platforms without positives. 

The simple truth of the matter is that you will never know how these communities are till you get to join them so much. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The simple truth of the matter is that you will never know how these communities are till you get to join them so much. 

Somewhat believing, but, if you take your time to read through the chats of other users first, you'll know the kind of contents they're sharing, if it's something you like or not.