Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

You can't    changed    the    toxic    men and    women    in     online    gaming or     communities,     it   has      soaked in their vein, and     it will     run through,   unless    they    go sober,     before   otherwise   can    be   said. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can't    changed    the    toxic    men and    women    in     online    gaming or     communities,     it   has      soaked in their vein, and     it will     run through,   unless    they    go sober,     before   otherwise   can    be   said. 

Yeah, that's a fact that they really do need professional help but the problem is that they would never agree to it that they do. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's a fact that they really do need professional help but the problem is that they would never agree to it that they do. 

They need   it bro,   just as   you've   said,   they'll never   agree that they   need   such kind    of help, in fact,   they need divine sober   to help them bounce   off through the   toxic   mentality. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

They need total rehabilitation of those who are toxic online. Just that you can't arrest them online, that's why they talk without clue, just pointless. 

It's the power of anonymity when it comes to answering to anything one did online. There is no way you would expect to get them to be answerable. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the power of anonymity when it comes to answering to anything one did online. There is no way you would expect to get them to be answerable. 

xD, practical impossible, we already know that, it just to get some positive reaction from the toxic players, when such information is passed to scare them. 

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, practical impossible, we already know that, it just to get some positive reaction from the toxic players, when such information is passed to scare them. 

Just like the administrator of one gaming community that abused some members sexually, there was nothing that can be done to him. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They need   it bro,   just as   you've   said,   they'll never   agree that they   need   such kind    of help, in fact,   they need divine sober   to help them bounce   off through the   toxic   mentality. 

Eventually, we all need help with something once in a while but it's better to be on the good side of needing help then be an ass needing it. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The level of their toxic nature wouldn't even allow them to understand and see reasons from another point of view. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The level of their toxic nature wouldn't even allow them to understand and see reasons from another point of view. 

Lol, then what do you think such be done to help them bounce off from being toxic? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like the administrator of one gaming community that abused some members sexually, there was nothing that can be done to him. 

Can you mention the name of the forum? Such is pathetic no doubt, such admin should be reported with evidence captured to be used against him or her. Sexual abuse either online or offline is cruel. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, then what do you think such be done to help them bounce off from being toxic? 

They are in their own world in my opinion and it's something that's going to be very difficult for you to be able to pull them out of it. 

On 3/25/2022 at 10:03 PM, Justin11 said:

When I look at your word spacing, I can't help it but laugh out loud. Why is it like that if I may ask? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I look at your word spacing, I can't help it but laugh out loud. Why is it like that if I may ask? 

xD, I saw that with some blog posts I just love it. Many users space out their writing and it makes it beautiful while looking at it for me. I won't be spacing out my writing here anymore, since I've received some complaints about it.