Register Now
DylanC

Any good mobile game recommendations?

Even though I mostly play games on console, I'm a fan of playing games on the iPad, as well. I mostly play FTL: Faster Than Light, Monument Valley, Tiny Wings, Darkest Dungeon and Plants Vs Zombies. 

Are there any games I'm missing out on? What mobile games do y'all recommend? 

On 12/7/2018 at 5:01 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

I know, older topic. If you are still interested, I would recommend Star Wars Commander. It is a fun game to compete against others with your own rebel or imperial base. It comes with the ability to get troops and heroes from either side, and is really competitive.

Sounds cool, thanks! Will try and take a look.

4 hours ago, DylanC said:

Sounds cool, thanks! Will try and take a look.

Lords mobile and although it is a bit on the pay to win side of things.  If you learn to play the game properly and be smart when building your turf, you can be a really effective player and it is highly recommended to join a guild because quite frankly, you won't survive without one. I can also recommend Fortnite but that needs no explanation.

Clash Royale and Brawl Stars are a good shout for mobile gaming as well. Brawl Stars was a new game that was released by Supercell, the same developers as Clash Royale and Clash of Clans. The game is really fun and unique as well so you wouldn't have played anything like it before. The main game mode is basically 2 teams of 3 against each other to get gems. First team to get 10 gems win after a small countdown when you reach 10 gems.

If you're looking for an offline game I'd suggest Reigns and Reigns Game of Thrones as well as Lapse (which are all swipe left and right decision games). As for online RPG I enjoyed Rise of Darkness and right now I'm playing Epic Seven which actually is more than I would hope.

Have you played Realm Defense? If you are into tower defense games then I'd recommend you to check it out. It is one of the best games out there. And the best part is that you can finish it in like one month of grinding. It can be both premium and the F2P depending on how you plan on making use as well. This is one game I am playing as an F2P user for more than a year.