Register Now
fantanoice

Competitive Super Smash Bros.

Does anyone keep up with competitive Smash? I find Melee to be incredibly entertaining because it's been around so long that everything is so well optimised. Smash 4 is decent as well but with Ultimate coming out, I can't see it sticking around long.

My favourite players are Spud (up-and-coming player from Aus/NZ), Leffen and Armada.

So, what are your thoughts on competitive Smash? Do you enjoy watching it as well?

On 7/18/2018 at 2:31 AM, fantanoice said:

Does anyone keep up with competitive Smash? I find Melee to be incredibly entertaining because it's been around so long that everything is so well optimised. Smash 4 is decent as well but with Ultimate coming out, I can't see it sticking around long.

My favourite players are Spud (up-and-coming player from Aus/NZ), Leffen and Armada.

So, what are your thoughts on competitive Smash? Do you enjoy watching it as well?

I have played in extremely small tournaments back in the day and won $500 dollars but I do not keep up with Competitive Smash. I am getting a Switch though so maybe I'll join one of these tournaments in the future.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I have played in extremely small tournaments back in the day and won $500 dollars but I do not keep up with Competitive Smash. I am getting a Switch though so maybe I'll join one of these tournaments in the future.

Do it. I need a sparring partner,.