Register Now
Alyxx

Ask Alyxx

On 1/25/2019 at 9:18 PM, Katri Marcell said:

What are the three best locations to visit in Norway if you want to see great landscapes?

Definitely northern Norway where I come from. Especially around the polar circle. If you come at winter there's beautiful northern lights and if you come during summer you have sun 24/7 and just gorgeous landscapes.

The second location I would say is definitely visiting some of our mountains. Galdøpiggen is a classic but really tall. Torghatten is a smaller mountain that has a huge hole in it. I went up there once and it was pretty cool.

Finally, just take a trip through Norway cause our entire country is just great scenery. Lots of coastlines.

@Alyxx, what are your opinions on the some of the latest new game releases like The Division 2, Anthem, Metro Exodus, and so on. What are you absolutely loving, hating, and haven't had the opportunity to play yet?

3 hours ago, DC said:

@Alyxx, what are your opinions on the some of the latest new game releases like The Division 2, Anthem, Metro Exodus, and so on. What are you absolutely loving, hating, and haven't had the opportunity to play yet?

Division 2 I think looks good. I never played the first one so I don't really have much interest in it but I hear good things about it so it's probably good. Just not something I'd be interested in.

Anthem I love. Pretty much wrote a lengthy review about how much I love it so that should explain it.

Metro Exodus, again kinda like Division 2 I never played the earlier games and never got into them so it's not something I am hyped for. It does look gorgeous though and I dig the Half-Life 2 esque aesthetic.

Anthem is pretty much the only game that's come out recently I've had a chance to play to be honest.