Register Now
Alyxx

Ask Alyxx

On 4/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, DylanC said:

Most jaw-droppingly impressive moment you've ever experienced in a game?

First time I played Star Fox on SNES. I didn't even know 3D graphics were possible on the system.

On 4/27/2019 at 11:42 PM, StaceyPowers said:

You mentioned something about being "asperger-y" in another thread. Do you have ASD, if you don't mind me asking?

I was diagnosed with aspergers as a child. I've since done two re-evaluations, one when I was around 18 and another more recently. Both concluded I do not have aspergers but that I possibly have traits.

5 minutes ago, DC said:

@Alyxx What kinds of things did your family do together when you were young? 

We often went camping together or on family trips to the family cabin. It was fun.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:49 PM, Alyxx said:

I was diagnosed with aspergers as a child. I've since done two re-evaluations, one when I was around 18 and another more recently. Both concluded I do not have aspergers but that I possibly have traits.

We often went camping together or on family trips to the family cabin. It was fun.

What were your evaluations like in terms of diagnostic tools they used? And do you have any advice for preparing for an eval? I’m seeking one currently. Interesting you got a false positive. I’m more worried about getting a false negative.