Register Now
Alyxx

Ask Alyxx

8 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Interesting.

It's not that hot. Though, you northern Europeans seems to exaggerate about what hot is. 😛

Wildlife sure.

I'm interested to know about the strict rules part though.

It's mostly for me since I'm not a native Australian but they have very tight policies on criminal record and such when visiting the country. Good thing I don't have any criminal record at least.

Edited by Alyxx

On 11/10/2018 at 9:16 PM, Alyxx said:

It's mostly for me since I'm not a native Australian but they have very tight policies on criminal record and such when visiting the country. Good thing I don't have any criminal record at least.

Wow. And yet we let far-right hate mongers and nazi (or at least nazi sympathisers) speakers in as a matter of routine.

You actually taught me we are apparently strict. I guess you can be strict without standards though.

3 hours ago, DC said:

Favorite non-gaming activity?

I love being creative, so either working on art or music has been my go-to hobbies. I also like making games in addition to playing them.

I am also a music collector so I love going shopping for music.

18 hours ago, DC said:

What's the silliest reason you've ever gotten into a fight with someone?

I'd say the absolute silliest reason for a fight I've been in would be someone who was dead set that I needed to be educated on why Call Of Duty was the worst franchise ever and I disagreed with literally everything. He ended up blocking me.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:40 PM, DC said:

I agree, that is pretty silly.

What skill would you like to master?

Drawing. I've always wanted to be better at it.

6 hours ago, DylanC said:

Fave fastfood joint ever?

There is a local fast food place in town that makes their own potato mash and their food is amazing.

1 hour ago, Katri Marcell said:

What is your dream job?

Working in a record shop or game store.

1 minute ago, DC said:

@Alyxx When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?

When I was on my blood pressure meds I had a blood pressure drop right before a concert with Front Line Assembly. After a while I did feel better and ended up getting all my CD's signed by the band. It was great.