Register Now
Alyxx

Ask Alyxx

4 hours ago, DC said:

@Alyxx What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?

I once met a stranger in a Call of Duty game who actually spent most of the match chatting with me in text chat. Never met him again after that match but it was nice to spend a CoD match not chatting with angry teenagers who spam a bunch of nonsense.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:10 PM, DC said:

@Alyxx What is something that you did in the past that significantly changed your life - for better or worse

Definitely getting a permanent job. While it has given me a better economy I feel I don't have as much time as I used to.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:08 PM, DC said:

@Alyxx How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote?

I think most children don't care as much about voting as they care about speaking their minds. And that's personally how I feel too. While I do vote for the parties I lean towards, I don't feel I like to vote as much as I like to speak about issues.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:26 PM, kingpotato said:

Something that Norway has that other countries dont have ? please dont say Norwegians xD

We have Urge.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:25 AM, DC said:

@Alyxx What would be on the gag reel of your life?

Probably all the times I misheard lyrics and still sang along.

The Devil offers you a deal: You will get everything you will ever desire. Magic(k) powers, immortality for you and those you love, perfect health, all material items, and more. But in return you open the door for him to come into the world and steal a single soul every year.

Do you take the deal?

On 3/21/2020 at 7:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

The Devil offers you a deal: You will get everything you will ever desire. Magic(k) powers, immortality for you and those you love, perfect health, all material items, and more. But in return you open the door for him to come into the world and steal a single soul every year.

Do you take the deal?

Nope. Never deal with the devil.

On 3/27/2020 at 1:10 AM, DC said:

@Alyxx 

Who do you usually choose as your fighter in Super Smash Brothers/Soul Calibur?

In Smash I typically pick either Link, Pit or Fox.

6 hours ago, DC said:

@Alyxx  Who is your favorite villain from a video game and why?

Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2. I think it was the first time I saw a villain that was funny, but also incredibly easy to dislike and hate.