Register Now
The Overseer

If you could have any superpower, what would that be?

You cannot choose money, immortality or seducing all the women. Be more creative, will you?  

Me? I'd like to fly. To feel the wind in my hair and to be able to go anywhere I want in this world. What about you? What would your superpower be? 🙂

I would go for Invincibility. Not powerful, but not killable either. I would right all the wrongs in the world and take out all tyrants. This includes the "shadow governments" if they exist. 
The only abilities I would go for other than that would be to go into someone's body and take control. I'd mess with people more than I already do. Or levitation. I always wanted to float over peoples.

I also would like to receive invincibility. This means that I would be able to do everywhere I want to and do whatever I want to without having to worry. Flying is also a good superpower but I think living forever will be better.

I would love the ability to be invisible. I could rob banks with that power. lol I could do pretty much anything and get away with it. Flying would be a cool second though. If I ever get stuck on the side of the road when I'm driving, or just feel like someone is following me, I can just fly away.