Register Now
DylanC

What's everyone's 2018 Games Of The Year So Far?

8 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

I'm pretty sure mine will be Valkyria chronicles 4 for PS4.

Ashamedly, I must admit that I've not played a Valkyria Chronicles title yet, but I only hear good things about the franchise. I love its watercolour painting aesthetic. Must put it on the to-do list!

2 hours ago, Joant73 said:

God of War for me so far.   But Red Dead 2 has a chance to beat it. 

Aye, God Of War is gonna be tough to beat, for sure. Red Dead 2 is a likely candidate. Just wish I was more into the western genre and Rockstar Games in general, personally. But I'm sure it's gonna be amazing for those looking forward to it.

As 2018 ends and the new year approaches, 2018 has been a terrific year for gaming and 2018 has flown by us. I've played very little of the new releases, my preference is to watch gameplay on YouTube. Here are my three favourites for 2018. Hoping that 2019 will be another great year for gamers.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
  2. Black Ops 4
  3. Battlefield V

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I never played God of War because it's not really my type of game. So for me, it's an easy choice - Red Dead Redemption 2. I love the single player. The story has been amazing so far (I'm near the end of Chapter 6 at the moment). The graphics and the gameplay are on a next level and honestly, no other game (other than maybe God of War according to other users) comes close to it. And the online is great too and can be amazing for the next couple of years if Rockstar fix the couple of issues with it.