Register Now
The Overseer

Is this all there is in life?

Do you ever feel like there's more to life, A LOT more, and that you're just stuck in a loop that you can't get out of? Like your job, your family, your small town, or college, school, whatever. What do you do when you feel like there's no way out? Like this is all you'll ever be and that you can't escape your 'destiny' or whatever? How does one reach its potential in life? Are you happy with where you are right now?

I often wonder about the same. I can tell you that I have had some of the life issues. And that made me who I am right now. I made mistakes and learned to move in defense every now and then. I have had some of my limits hit this time so far. I think on that note you can see that it makes me think about life all the time. So hoping that in near future I can live better life ahead. 

To reach your potential, you have to be willing to push beyond your limits. Questioning your existence is a good sign because most people just go along with whatever they have been taught/told. Constantly question everything that you have ever been taught, that is where you will start to see where you may have been going wrong.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, The Overseer said:

Do you ever feel like there's more to life, A LOT more, and that you're just stuck in a loop that you can't get out of? Like your job, your family, your small town, or college, school, whatever. What do you do when you feel like there's no way out? Like this is all you'll ever be and that you can't escape your 'destiny' or whatever? How does one reach its potential in life? Are you happy with where you are right now?

This is pretty much it in my opinion .. Sorry to say

I feel it's largely up to you and the choices you make. If you choose to be stuck in a loop then you have to choose to break out of it at some point. The sad thing is that most people don't do what they really want to because they feel the stuff that doesn't make them happy is necessary.

I'd say it's more important to focus on what makes you happy in life and just go for it than sacrifice it for what only makes your life worse.

Live every day as it's your last, and be happy with what you got. It's true; however, it's finding something you enjoy doing. There is no point in waking up in the mornings and doing a job which you hate. If you have a goal, break the goal down into steps and achieve each of those steps until you achieve it overall. Watch this video on YouTube

If I say I am happy today, something bad will happen tomorrow. I haven't reached my potential cause I fell into the trap of alcohol, and everyone demonizes you instead of saying you are sick and need help. Things are ok now. If I say I've made peace with it, something will come back and haunt me tomorrow from the past. Guess that is a loop. I have animals that are fun to hang out with. One day I have a great enjoyable time, next day one dies. Everything has balance. So am I content right now? Yep. Right now I am till I wake up tomorrow and find out what bad thing happened while I slept. Gonna make tea and play Witcher 3 for the night. Tomorrow I'm ready for war again. War of life that is.