Register Now
DylanC

Favourite PS Vita games?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've played some PS Vita games but not as the owner, I saw one some one i know I decided to have some fun with his Sony play station Vita 4. I enjoyed playing need 4 speed, asphalt, PES 17 etc. 

Asphalt is one car racing game that I didn't really get into. I think it's really time for me to do so. What's the best one to play in PS4 now? 

16 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Asphalt is one car racing game that I didn't really get into. I think it's really time for me to do so. What's the best one to play in PS4 now? 

Not the best option of game to be played around PS4, but one of those good car racing games you simply can't get your hands off, when you're playing. 

On 9/24/2021 at 10:21 AM, Justin11 said:

Not the best option of game to be played around PS4, but one of those good car racing games you simply can't get your hands off, when you're playing. 

If you say that it's not worth getting for playing on Playstation 4, then it's better to stick with the usual that's set out as good games for racing on PS4. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you say that it's not worth getting for playing on Playstation 4, then it's better to stick with the usual that's set out as good games for racing on PS4. 

I'll stick with playing it around my play station 3 for now, but I wouldn't be mistaking if I say the game is superb on play station 4 console. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll stick with playing it around my play station 3 for now, but I wouldn't be mistaking if I say the game is superb on play station 4 console. 

I'm sure that in most cases, it's definitely going to be better on Playstation 4. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm sure that in most cases, it's definitely going to be better on Playstation 4. 

Yeah, better upgrade brings better gameplay, and that's the difference maker between video games played in PS3 and PS4. PS4 will always bring better gameplay than PS3. 

On 9/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, DylanC said:

I'm a huge fan of Sony's unloved handheld. From its raft of top-notch JRPGs, to its vibrant indie scene, to it's limited but still accomplished selection of AAA games, there's something for everyone on Sony's diminutive console. 

So for those out there who're passionate about the PS Vita: What are your favourite titles on the system?

Mine are Darkest Dungeon, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Killzone: Mercenary, Demon Gaze, Dungeon Travelers 2, Limbo, Undertale and Super StarDust Delta. (phew!)

Keen to hear ya thoughts!

Killzone : Mercenary is among my favorite PS Vita games back then, it's really a shame it's no longer up and running now.