Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most Relaxing Game Format?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every one has options when it comes to their best relaxing games of all time. I love racing games, I can even be laying my head on the bed why controlling either an asphalt vehicle or Motorcycle GP. 

Yeah - in most cases when you are very used to racing games, you don't really need to be uptight when playing because you're an expert already. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - in most cases when you are very used to racing games, you don't really need to be uptight when playing because you're an expert already. 

Lol, I'm still not an expert, I'm still learning to become expert in Moto GP so I would try to go worldwide to compete in E-sports competitions. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I'm still not an expert, I'm still learning to become expert in Moto GP so I would try to go worldwide to compete in E-sports competitions. 

If you keep playing and practicing, you're definitely going to be very good at it in no distant time in the future. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you keep playing and practicing, you're definitely going to be very good at it in no distant time in the future. 

Thanks for the tips, I'll continue striving to achieving the big aim, let me see how tomorrow will be for me, if k will consider going professional in E-sports. 

Sitting on the chair without it's balanced like the corners guiding it for a player to relax his or her body, has a negative impact in the body, it affects the body balance and poster. It's better to play on a chair with complete balance or simply lying on the bed using a wireless controller to enjoy peacefully in a better position. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Sitting on the chair without it's balanced like the corners guiding it for a player to relax his or her body, has a negative impact in the body, it affects the body balance and poster. It's better to play on a chair with complete balance or simply lying on the bed using a wireless controller to enjoy peacefully in a better position. 

One's posture when playing games will definitely impact on the players structure and eventually cause any kind of side effects if it's a bad posture. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

One's posture when playing games will definitely impact on the players structure and eventually cause any kind of side effects if it's a bad posture. 

Yes, we shouldn't sit very badly we should choose the best way to sit to avoid feeling pain she napped up.