Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most Relaxing Game Format?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I keep bending my back, it causes back strain, and I go into back pain for longer periods. That's why I prefer relaxing on my bed with the pillow to avoid undue strain when playing games. 

I'm currently having a serious neck pain since last week Wednesday. I have been taking pills but all to no avail. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm currently having a serious neck pain since last week Wednesday. I have been taking pills but all to no avail. 

Hmm, that's a pity buddy, you need to take some time out online and have appropriate rests to feel energized to start from where you ended. 

Edited by Justin11

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's a pity buddy, you need to take some time out online and have appropriate rests to feel energized to start from where you ended. 

It's either from too much bending when working, or gaming or sleeping with my pillows or even all of them joined together. The shit is really annoying. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's either from too much bending when working, or gaming or sleeping with my pillows or even all of them joined together. The shit is really annoying. 

You'll feel very uncomfortable when it comes to playing the games you love if you don't find a relaxation point to rest your body and avoid staying in a position that will cause you pains.