Register Now
DylanC

What is the worst game you've ever played?

The worst game I've ever played is Solbrain Knight Of Darkness on PS4. I had to review it a while back (think my review is the only one on Metacritic). It was so bad, Sony actually stepped in and pulled it from the PSN!

What's the worst game you've ever played???

Dreamfall, the sequel to The Longest Journey is personally my number one worst game that I've played. It gets several character backstories wrong (which is stunning considering it was written by the same writer), the voice acting is abysmal compared to the first game, and it tries combat and stealth without succeeding at either.

It has a decent soundtrack and pretty good graphics but that's about it.

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Dreamfall, the sequel to The Longest Journey is personally my number one worst game that I've played. It gets several character backstories wrong (which is stunning considering it was written by the same writer), the voice acting is abysmal compared to the first game, and it tries combat and stealth without succeeding at either.

It has a decent soundtrack and pretty good graphics but that's about it.

I've not played either of The Longest Journey or Dreamfall. Will make sure to give the latter a wide berth if I do come across it!

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I've also played Action 52 and boy... that one's bad...

Not heard of Action 52 but looked it up and it looks pretty dope from screenshots in a retro throwback kinda way. I trust your judgement, though!

54 minutes ago, Keranov said:

For me I think that it was Need for Speed: Payback. The tutorial was so long that it made me to quit and directly uninstall the video game. I wasn't even able to enter the options menu to fix my resolution...

I've never played that, I think. Was it one of the newer ones?