Register Now
DylanC

What is the worst game you've ever played?

I can't really say, but when I was a kid my brother kidded me for playing this sucky Batman game.  But, anyway, I was hurt by his comment because I wanted to like the game - but like Butthead on Beevis and Butthead - he has to say something mean! 🤣

"Uhh, uh,, it sucks!" 😃 

Edited by Jayson

My girlfriend bought the game Thief. It looked and sounded good so I said I'd give it a go. It's total crap though. It's such a boring game. You don't really do much. I wouldn't play it again. She loves it though. lol But she likes slow games like that. I mean, one of her other favourite games is Minecraft, another boring game.

9 hours ago, Jerlene said:

My girlfriend bought the game Thief. It looked and sounded good so I said I'd give it a go. It's total crap though. It's such a boring game. You don't really do much. I wouldn't play it again. She loves it though. lol But she likes slow games like that. I mean, one of her other favourite games is Minecraft, another boring game.

I read some reviews and it looked pretty rough. Gave it a miss. From what you say, it's probably for the best that I did.