Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
DylanC

What is the worst game you've ever played?

Recommended Posts

The worst game I've ever played is Solbrain Knight Of Darkness on PS4. I had to review it a while back (think my review is the only one on Metacritic). It was so bad, Sony actually stepped in and pulled it from the PSN!

What's the worst game you've ever played???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dreamfall, the sequel to The Longest Journey is personally my number one worst game that I've played. It gets several character backstories wrong (which is stunning considering it was written by the same writer), the voice acting is abysmal compared to the first game, and it tries combat and stealth without succeeding at either.

It has a decent soundtrack and pretty good graphics but that's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Dreamfall, the sequel to The Longest Journey is personally my number one worst game that I've played. It gets several character backstories wrong (which is stunning considering it was written by the same writer), the voice acting is abysmal compared to the first game, and it tries combat and stealth without succeeding at either.

It has a decent soundtrack and pretty good graphics but that's about it.

I've not played either of The Longest Journey or Dreamfall. Will make sure to give the latter a wide berth if I do come across it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Demon_skeith said:

I am sad to admit that I did end up renting Superman 64 once and regretted all the seconds I spent on it.

Wow, that's like supposed to be the holy grail of bad games! Thanks for commenting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DylanC said:

Wow, that's like supposed to be the holy grail of bad games! Thanks for commenting!

I was so uninformed back in the day, I've let a lot of great games slip past me that I regret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I've also played Action 52 and boy... that one's bad...

Not heard of Action 52 but looked it up and it looks pretty dope from screenshots in a retro throwback kinda way. I trust your judgement, though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me I think that it was Need for Speed: Payback. The tutorial was so long that it made me to quit and directly uninstall the video game. I wasn't even able to enter the options menu to fix my resolution...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Keranov said:

For me I think that it was Need for Speed: Payback. The tutorial was so long that it made me to quit and directly uninstall the video game. I wasn't even able to enter the options menu to fix my resolution...

I've never played that, I think. Was it one of the newer ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I've never played that, I think. Was it one of the newer ones?

Yep, Payback is the newest one. I didn't like this one as I have been liking the Most Wanted one. Good old times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...