Register Now
DylanC

What are your favourite games on the PS3?

I really love the PS3. Granted, it had a slow start but once it picked up steam, it had an amazing first party lineup and the free online MP was a great tough, too. My favourite games on PS3 are The Last Of Us, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Super StarDust HD, PixelJunk Monsters and Heavy Rain. What were yours?

9 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Hrmm, for me the PS3 had a lot of meh games on it compared to the PS3, I guess what stood out the most for me was The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series.

I've always wanted to check out The Legends Of Cold Steel series. I'm a sucker for well made JRPGs I always thought it was a PS Vita exclusive. Will definitely check it out on your recommendation!

On 9/19/2018 at 11:36 AM, DylanC said:

I've always wanted to check out The Legends Of Cold Steel series. I'm a sucker for well made JRPGs I always thought it was a PS Vita exclusive. Will definitely check it out on your recommendation!

Best RPG you'll play since the old days when great RPGs were made by Squaresoft.

Need For Speed Carbon would be one of my favorite games for the PS3 because of the number of times I completed that game but God Of War 3 was my favorite because it was one of the few games I played non-stop and was the only game I had remaining when my PS3 stopped working and had to sell it for parts.