Register Now
DylanC

Best video game to movie adaptation?

24 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

If you look at the titles you'll see the first one is "Lara Croft Tomb Raider" and the newer one is just "Tomb Raider".  He made what he meant pretty clear if ask me.

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe you got what @Crazycrab said right? There is two options, I have to choose the one I knew about, their is nothing wrong with the option I opted in for. 

My bad.

On 4/10/2022 at 8:42 PM, Cognizant said:

Mortal Kombat (1995)... I remember something from my childhood, but very few. Many of my friends watched it that tiime. By the way, has anybody watched Mortal Kombat 2021? Is it worth wasting time?

Ah I loved that movie as well, its one of those movies that its so bad its good xD, Dont bother with the new MK movie, well in my opinion it was just bad, but it does have good special effects.

On 4/12/2022 at 9:54 PM, kingpotato said:

Ah I loved that movie as well, its one of those movies that its so bad its good xD, Dont bother with the new MK movie, well in my opinion it was just bad, but it does have good special effects.

bad film with good special effects... as usual...))) to make more money on wow effect without developing any cool idea😝 well' I'd rather watch old MK finally)))

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I just get to watch Uncharted which was just released this 2022 with all the delays and all but eventually it's out. I liked the character of Spiderman used in it because I'm his big fan. 

I've been hearing about uncharted for some time now, I don't think the game is recently released, unless you're talking about it's new edition, because the uncharted I know is a series type. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've been hearing about uncharted for some time now, I don't think the game is recently released, unless you're talking about it's new edition, because the uncharted I know is a series type. 

He is talking about the movie, remember this thread is about game based movies.

On 5/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, Justin11 said:

It's a movie mate, just like @kingpotatohave explained to you. I'm going to upload the movie poster now for you as well. You should watch it. IMG-20220524-WA0016.thumb.jpg.a6e128eee3407f78297ee26558eb45a0.jpg

On 5/24/2022 at 2:33 PM, Heatman said:

It's a movie mate, just like @kingpotatohave explained to you. I'm going to upload the movie poster now for you as well. You should watch it. IMG-20220524-WA0016.thumb.jpg.a6e128eee3407f78297ee26558eb45a0.jpg

I don't think I have such time to even spend 10 mins watching any movie at all. Maybe I'll take a look at it via YouTube, but wouldn't take more than five minutes of my time. 

On 9/20/2018 at 3:19 PM, Joant73 said:

Man this is tough as most of them have been truely terrible, Max Payne and Assassins Creed stand out to me as among the worst.  As for good ones, the Doom movie with the Rock was enjoyable in its own way, also the animated Final Fantasy film back in the day was awesome, and the animation quality was way ahead of its time.

I'm an assassin Creed Stan and also Xena did well from PlayStation 1. I would also say that mortal Kombat was both successful as a game and In the movie. Not to forget Tomb raider.

On 5/24/2022 at 2:33 PM, Heatman said:

I never knew that the movie was already out. Thanks to you, I have something to keep me well occupied this night. It should me available on Netflix right? 

4 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I never knew that the movie was already out. Thanks to you, I have something to keep me well occupied this night. It should me available on Netflix right? 

It was only in theatres a few months ago so it won't be on Netflix yet.