Register Now
DylanC

Most disappointing game of all-time?

On 9/9/2021 at 12:27 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, I was completely disappointed with playing Rocket Arena. There was nothing appealing in the game be it the graphics or gameplay. 

Lol, upon how the image is looking scary, it ought to look appealing in gameplay too. If it's simply what you say I'll simply say it's by choice. To me too, the game looks very childish via the trailer because the scary image isn't what the game enthralls. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, upon how the image is looking scary, it ought to look appealing in gameplay too. If it's simply what you say I'll simply say it's by choice. To me too, the game looks very childish via the trailer because the scary image isn't what the game enthralls. 

Some trailers are just meant to help sell the games but when you actually get into the gameplay, it's no where going to be near what you saw in its trailer. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some trailers are just meant to help sell the games but when you actually get into the gameplay, it's no where going to be near what you saw in its trailer. 

Lol, that's true, some simply make their trailer fascinating and eye catching with different gameplay when it is finally launched. That's why seeking advise from a community like this helps us get rid of such fraud. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's true, some simply make their trailer fascinating and eye catching with different gameplay when it is finally launched. That's why seeking advise from a community like this helps us get rid of such fraud. 

Yeah - I have actually been at the harsh receiving end of a misleading trailer with one movie I purchased in the past and it really pained me hard. 

On 10/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, Heatman said:

I believe that the main purpose of video games trailers is to sell the video games. It's purely a marketing tool used to market the games to gamers. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I have actually been at the harsh receiving end of a misleading trailer with one movie I purchased in the past and it really pained me hard. 

When it comes to movies it's simply common, their trailers are mostly deceiving. Most of them doesn't show up what the trailer or cover picture enthralls. As for video game it's few I've watched it's trailer and they fell short of the trailer standard during gameplay. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to movies it's simply common, their trailers are mostly deceiving. Most of them doesn't show up what the trailer or cover picture enthralls. As for video game it's few I've watched it's trailer and they fell short of the trailer standard during gameplay. 

Did you get to see the trailer of Fast and Furious 9? I was so pumped waiting the movie to be released thinking it would be like the other F&F movies but it was a complete trash from what I was saw in the trailer. 

32 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Did you get to see the trailer of Fast and Furious 9? I was so pumped waiting the movie to be released thinking it would be like the other F&F movies but it was a complete trash from what I was saw in the trailer. 

Hmm, that's not worth it if what you said is ideal about F&F movie going into video game. The movie is a popular Hollywood type, the video game ought to represent the movie well. 

On 10/17/2021 at 12:53 PM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's not worth it if what you said is ideal about F&F movie going into video game. The movie is a popular Hollywood type, the video game ought to represent the movie well. 

The movies of Fast and Furious have always been good. I don't know anything about the games because I have not played it yet.