Register Now
ashishmunde

Assasins creed

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I thought you've forgotten the essence of the weapons you're assigned with in the game, which can enable you defeat your enemies due to the quality of the amour. 

Some weapons are best suited for long elimination of enemies, so it's why I think he should master how to use all the weapons to help his progress. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some weapons are best suited for long elimination of enemies, so it's why I think he should master how to use all the weapons to help his progress. 

Seriously, it's why I'm really trying so hard to learn and master how to make use of bow and arrows well in playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I'm really trying so hard to learn and master how to make use of bow and arrows well in playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

Just take your time to learn it well, I'm very sure that it's going to be very helpful for you in playing the game. I would have helped but there is no way I could do that here. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just take your time to learn it well, I'm very sure that it's going to be very helpful for you in playing the game. I would have helped but there is no way I could do that here. 

Yeah, it's how I'm approaching the learning now and I believe it's going to be very helpful for me. I just hope it's not something that would still be hard after learning with my friend. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's how I'm approaching the learning now and I believe it's going to be very helpful for me. I just hope it's not something that would still be hard after learning with my friend. 

I have learnt how to play so much games with someone directly and it never disappoints. Don't fret it, you will soon master how to use the bow and arrows while playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have learnt how to play so much games with someone directly and it never disappoints. Don't fret it, you will soon master how to use the bow and arrows while playing Ghost of Tsushima. 

I will definitely take my time in learning how to be good at that skills because I need it very badly you know that for me to be able to pick up my opponent very easily.

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am still a novice playing Ghost of Tsushima, it will take some time for me to master the act of playing the game. Because, the console i played at isn't mine, I need to install the game in order to catch up with its controls. 

You can always make use of the game's tutorials and kick off your play. It's not that too difficult to get your way around the game. 

16 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can always make use of the game's tutorials and kick off your play. It's not that too difficult to get your way around the game. 

Yes, the use of tutorials enables a novice gamer to get going with a video game he or she is playing for the first time. I use the training feature too to train myself mastering the controls of the game. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, the use of tutorials enables a novice gamer to get going with a video game he or she is playing for the first time. I use the training feature too to train myself mastering the controls of the game. 

Personally, I also like to make use of game tutorials one at a time when I really need a capable instruction on how to play a game that I am very new to.

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I also like to make use of game tutorials one at a time when I really need a capable instruction on how to play a game that I am very new to.

Yeah, the game tutorial will really enable any new game to get acquainted with the game controls and master how to apply them in-game. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, the game tutorial will really enable any new game to get acquainted with the game controls and master how to apply them in-game. 

Game companies already knows that this tutorials are going to be very handy for a lot of people who don't understand how to play a new game that they got which is why they make sure it comes with most video games.

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Game companies already knows that this tutorials are going to be very handy for a lot of people who don't understand how to play a new game that they got which is why they make sure it comes with most video games.

Exactly, they know how important it gonna be, that's why they added such feature to the game to enable the new gamers who is playing for the first time to learn. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, they know how important it gonna be, that's why they added such feature to the game to enable the new gamers who is playing for the first time to learn. 

It would be a huge breakdown of customers right if they don't include the game's tutorials in the games they make no matter how easy the games appear to be.