Register Now
ashishmunde

Assasins creed

I'm like an hour in and the most impressive thing so far is the map. I climbed the 3 closest towers and removed the fog from the starter area and then zoomed out. It is both exciting and intimidating to see the full size of the map. I don't think I'm going to be able to power-binge through this AC game in a week like I have powered through every other AC game before it. This looks like it will take a while...

Never been a huge fan of series tbh, but the latest entries - Odyssey and Origins - are apparently more RPG-centric which definitely speaks to me more. If the new ones have deep progression systems, a decent combat system and an interesting world, count me in!

18 hours ago, DylanC said:

Never been a huge fan of series tbh, but the latest entries - Odyssey and Origins - are apparently more RPG-centric which definitely speaks to me more. If the new ones have deep progression systems, a decent combat system and an interesting world, count me in!

huh, any reason that you know of that they changed the series formula so much?

1 hour ago, Demon_skeith said:

huh, any reason that you know of that they changed the series formula so much?

Just watching video reviews and reading written reviews, tbh. The latest iterations in the series are supposedly way more RPG-focused. Not only that, but I believe they've had more development time compared to the other titles.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:50 PM, Keranov said:

I have Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and when I firstly got it I was playing it almost all the day for the next week. But now I haven't opened it for a month. I might finish it some time soon.

What actually led to your dropping a game that you used to play almost all day? Did you hit a brick wall in your gameplay or you just got bored? 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Assassins Creed I, II have been one of my best adventure game since childhood. I've played it via PS2 severally, even with my PS3. 

Assassin's Creed series and Hitman series are my favorite stealth videos games. I have been playing both games for a while now and it never gets old. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Assassin's Creed series and Hitman series are my favorite stealth videos games. I have been playing both games for a while now and it never gets old. 

It should be, the games are simply top notch, I watched the Hitman game at YouTube, I never played it, the one I've played is simply Assassins Creed. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It should be, the games are simply top notch, I watched the Hitman game at YouTube, I never played it, the one I've played is simply Assassins Creed. 

I'm sure that when you get the chance to play Hitman series, you will definitely love it. It's more of gun based while Assassin's Creed is sword based. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm sure that when you get the chance to play Hitman series, you will definitely love it. It's more of gun based while Assassin's Creed is sword based. 

With the name alone, it shows it's an FPS kind of game. I'll get going with the game when I launch my PS4 at the month ending because I'm fade up with PS3. Assassins Creed is an interesting sword adventure game.