Register Now
DylanC

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

6 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I'm fairly certain that there are a lot of locked things and machinery that requires more than one man to use.. Just a thought.

But what if it was automated though and machines were the ones handling the creation and packaging of twinkies?

On 1/13/2019 at 7:04 PM, killamch89 said:

But what if it was automated though and machines were the ones handling the creation and packaging of twinkies?

I work in the control and automation industry. Most of these factories are largely automated these days, but you would usually need to know the QTY of each ingredient required to create the original mix. You also need to be able to adjust the height and dept of the "forming" machines. Packaging will probably be automated though.

I would look for a bunker with lots of fun, I might even start building an impenetrable underground tunnel to be transporting myself around the state.

I hope that won't happy anytime soon, cos I haven't found the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with 

On 9/16/2020 at 12:42 AM, DylanC said:

Was thinking lately that a boat would be a pretty good option. Stock up on food, fishing supplies and video games, and you got yourself a mini holiday!

Why the hell didn't they do that in The Walking Dead? They are near Atlanta after all. Just load up in a bus, drive to the biggest marina on the coast that they can find, steal the biggest yacht they can get, and get the hell out in the ocean. Just a couple miles from the coast would be enough. Problem solved. But then, people typically don't consider the holes in their stories until someone else points them out. And by then it's too late to consider that option. Luckily I have read and reread my stories, and received constructive criticism from some friends (I can't believe I said "friends" in a positive way) and so far no holes have been noticed in my stories. One book is on its 8th draft, and the other is on its 7th. The shorts I didn't really count the drafts they're on for some misbegotten reason.

11 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Why the hell didn't they do that in The Walking Dead? They are near Atlanta after all. Just load up in a bus, drive to the biggest marina on the coast that they can find, steal the biggest yacht they can get, and get the hell out in the ocean. Just a couple miles from the coast would be enough. Problem solved. But then, people typically don't consider the holes in their stories until someone else points them out. And by then it's too late to consider that option. Luckily I have read and reread my stories, and received constructive criticism from some friends (I can't believe I said "friends" in a positive way) and so far no holes have been noticed in my stories. One book is on its 8th draft, and the other is on its 7th. The shorts I didn't really count the drafts they're on for some misbegotten reason.

Funnily enough, a portion of Fear The Walking Dead - a Walking Dead offshoot show - takes place on a boat. It’s not that great and I sort of lost interest after the first couple of seasons, but it did do try the whole “jump on a boat and get the hell out of here schtick”.

I quit watching The Walking Dead in the 4th season. It got so stale that I couldn't watch any more of it.

I saw Fear Of The Walking Dead on store shelves. I didn't know what to think. It was just sickening that to make a show they added one word and did all the shit over. This whole zombie craze makes me sick. But every decade there is a new monster craze that hits. I'm betting the next one will be werewolves.

We are already in a zombie apocalypse with people walking around sick and literally willing to kill you instead of wearing a mask for a deadly virus. They try to protest and block people from getting vaccinated. They are the walking dead. There are images of these mad people at the windows of shops, and on the streets, in stores, all ranting and raving and look half dead trying to attack everybody. News anchors fall apart in their shows, president fell victim, others in government have fallen; neighbors gone missing lost in conspiracy; they run at you to breathe in your face; their viral kind want to pass it on to you. Gun shelves are getting empty. The zombies are here folks. Only a matter of time before they wrip out your neck using their teeth. 

Realistically? Probably cry and wait for the zombies to eat me. I mean, come on guys, the one thing we all have in common is a love for video games. When society collapses for good, the electricity and the WiFi are going to be the first things to go. I don't know about you people, but I have a hard time keeping myself occupied after five minutes when the power goes out due to a storm. What am I going to do once I've finished barricading my house and stocking up on ammo and supplies? Pine for my Xbox, that's what.

First say i survived the first wave means i need to do some surviving. I will look for a secured building with multiple exits just in case. Probably near a store because I don't want to go to the mall probably a lot of people there to risky.. never go with a group because they might sacrifice me to run lol. Go to a food warehouse or in a hardware to look for nail gun because police stations are probably already been looted