Register Now
DylanC

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

Ok, a The Last Of Us-esque pandemic breaks out.

I remember reading somewhere, that if you want to hunker down in the house, the first thing you must do is fill the bathtub/containers with water before the water runs out. Ideally, you'd want to get a trip to shop in before you hunker down, and perhaps buy some food like a few crates of beans/soup tins etc. 

What would you do?

Barricading myself in somewhere like a huge shopping store would definitely be an idea I would have, especially if it was a store that cooks their own foods like chicken and such because then you would have the ability to cook food as well as also have access to as much food, toiletries and such as possible. I guess if I could get in a shopping store near numerous other stores within short walking distance that would be amazing as well as I would have access to a lot more than just what is in a store, my only worry would be how I would get to and from safely. I guess if the store I barricaded myself into had DIY products I would be able to grab things to use against the zombies and be safe going from one place to another.

On 11/27/2018 at 4:15 PM, Shortie861 said:

Barricading myself in somewhere like a huge shopping store would definitely be an idea I would have, especially if it was a store that cooks their own foods like chicken and such because then you would have the ability to cook food as well as also have access to as much food, toiletries and such as possible. I guess if I could get in a shopping store near numerous other stores within short walking distance that would be amazing as well as I would have access to a lot more than just what is in a store, my only worry would be how I would get to and from safely. I guess if the store I barricaded myself into had DIY products I would be able to grab things to use against the zombies and be safe going from one place to another.

You really think this through 😛 I got lost over all the decisions hahahaah

Amazing ideas y’all! Costco, IKEA, restaurants or DIY shops would be good places to hunker down for sure. It’d be important to have access to fresh water. Another idea is to just drive out into the sticks and try and make a little farm or something. Keep the great ideas coming!

Edited by DylanC

I was thinking about an Airport too. It's usually away from the city, pretty easy to clear off zombies. It probably has a security ward with guns, shops with food, clothes and maybe a furniture place where you can sleep and such. There will be many people there though and you might have to worry more about the people around you than zombies. (All the things Walking Dead tought me 😄 )

I'd barracade myself in a Twinkie factory - Unlimited creamy goodness - mhmmm. I'd also make sure I create some makeshift weapons like a flamethrower with aerosol cans and lighters because you know Zombies hate fire and throw some water on the ground around an inactive generator and put some jumper cables into the water. If the zombies manage to get to that section they'd be in for a "shocking" ordeal...Badum tsss!..get it because I turn on the genera - Ok I'll see myself out.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:13 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd barracade myself in a Twinkie factory - Unlimited creamy goodness - mhmmm. I'd also make sure I create some makeshift weapons like a flamethrower with aerosol cans and lighters because you know Zombies hate fire and throw some water on the ground around an inactive generator and put some jumper cables into the water. If the zombies manage to get to that section they'd be in for a "shocking" ordeal...Badum tsss!..get it because I turn on the genera - Ok I'll see myself out.

You know that being in a factory means that you have to know how to make those Twinkies to begin with.. Right?

18 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

You know that being in a factory means that you have to know how to make those Twinkies to begin with.. Right?

I am pretty sure there will be a manual there detailing the recipe and at least an ample supply lying around so there are no issues there.

Just now, killamch89 said:

I am pretty sure there will be a manual there detailing the recipe and at least an ample supply lying around so there are no issues there.

I'm fairly certain that there are a lot of locked things and machinery that requires more than one man to use.. Just a thought.