Register Now
Demon_skeith

Find annoying?

1 minute ago, DarthHazard said:

I saw that. And I believe they are rewarding users with better items if they do watch ads. So basically they are trying to force you to watch the ads or you will end up having bad items and falling behind other players. It's disgusting that we are having to pay high prices for these AAA games and they have to suffer even more. It's not going to do down well and hopefully the developers get some backlash so that other developers are slightly put off.

No. Capcom only rewards them with Fight Money. Basically if you don't watch ads, you end up receiving less Fight Money than those players. You still lag behind and such. And no, no other items are acquired through the ads.

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

No. Capcom only rewards them with Fight Money. Basically if you don't watch ads, you end up receiving less Fight Money than those players. You still lag behind and such. And no, no other items are acquired through the ads.

Ah alright. Thanks for clearing that up. Still pretty bad, to be honest, considering those that go ahead and watch those ads will be in a better position in the game. I wonder who made the decision to put ads in an AAA game like this. I would understand if it was a football game or a racing game since ads are normal in those types of environments.

Just now, DarthHazard said:

Ah alright. Thanks for clearing that up. Still pretty bad, to be honest, considering those that go ahead and watch those ads will be in a better position in the game. I wonder who made the decision to put ads in an AAA game like this. I would understand if it was a football game or a racing game since ads are normal in those types of environments.

I mean, the answer would be the creator of ZOOL (Chupa Chups, remember?) but even in football / racing games these ads are repeated ad nauseam. However, let's just say that the idea of putting ads right now is from Capcom (Heck, you see that fighters are promoting the Capcom Pro Tour)

As for "better position" I think you only mean being able to purchase the DLC without paying for anything. Because that's the only worthwhile thing you can get with Fight Money.

4 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I mean, the answer would be the creator of ZOOL (Chupa Chups, remember?) but even in football / racing games these ads are repeated ad nauseam. However, let's just say that the idea of putting ads right now is from Capcom (Heck, you see that fighters are promoting the Capcom Pro Tour)

As for "better position" I think you only mean being able to purchase the DLC without paying for anything. Because that's the only worthwhile thing you can get with Fight Money.

Ah alright. Thanks again for clearing that up. I guess I need to go and find some new articles to read, the one that I read obviously didn't give me the best information about how it was going to win. Whilst, I still do think it's an awful decision to even put advertisements in the game, when you say it like that, it's not the worst thing in the world. I personally wouldn't mind watching some ads if it did allow me to get some DLC for free.

After much thought I would have to say loading times. If a game takes a while to load I can get a little bit annoyed and maybe also lose interest whilst waiting. Another pet peeve of mine when it comes to games is probably also waiting times in between games online. Most game I feel now have a long wait time in queues for getting into a multiplayer game, that can be overly annoying.

11 hours ago, Shortie861 said:

After much thought I would have to say loading times. If a game takes a while to load I can get a little bit annoyed and maybe also lose interest whilst waiting. Another pet peeve of mine when it comes to games is probably also waiting times in between games online. Most game I feel now have a long wait time in queues for getting into a multiplayer game, that can be overly annoying.

But isn't that pretty much left behind in most PC builds though?

GTA V online's hackers and modders seriously annoy the hell out of me for obvious reasons and Rockstar takes a while to deal with them even when you do report said hackers/modders and provide evidence of their misdeeds. Seriously, what takes them so long to deal with one?