Register Now
DylanC

What games have you spent the most time playing?

For me, I've probably spent an inordinate amount of time playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops (500+ hours), Aliens Vs Predator (100+ hours), Skyrim (100+ hours) and PixelJunk Monsters (500+).

How about you guys?

Edited by DylanC

Just now, Demon_skeith said:

usually some kind of FPS, back in the day it was Perfect Dark and these days CoD or Destiny can take a lot of my time.

Right there with you. There’s something about a great FPS game, like COD or Destiny, that makes them really addictive.

13 hours ago, Keranov said:

If I could see the statistics for Minecraft I would have more than 20000 hours as well in Counter Strike 1.6. There is also one MMORPG where I have spent more than 5000 hours in my opinion.

Aye, I forgot about Minecraft. That's definitely been a bit of a time-sink for me, as well! Spent a lot of time playing it with my daughter, too.

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I have over 1000 hours in Borderlands 2. I don't think any other games can compare to that.

Sweet! I do love a bit of Borderlands action. I played most of my game-time in Borderlands 2 on PS Vita. Runs surprisingly well for such a beast of a game running on a handheld from 2012. I love the shooting/loot gameplay loop - very addictive!

38 minutes ago, Aimee Hart said:

At the moment I think the most time I've spent on a game is Overwatch, with over 500 hours. But I play a LOT of RPGs, and I can easily spend about 100 hours in a game if I really invest myself.

RPGs are definitely huge time-sinks for me and one of the reasons I gravitate towards them. You definitely get your value for money with those fun RPGs that hook you in.