Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best VR Experiences?

I still haven't had a chance to try VR, but I read a lot about it. I notice that while VR is a great idea in theory, a lot of gaming experiences just don't "translate" into virtual reality all that well--at least according to reviews. It made me wonder what some of the best VR experiences are which are currently available?

From what I've tried, I was very impressed with Thumper in VR. Also, Until Dawn: A Rush Of Blood was a fun rail-shooter and PSVR Worlds had its moments -- the underwater shark experience is great to show off to family and friends!

On 9/30/2018 at 8:50 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I still haven't had a chance to try VR, but I read a lot about it. I notice that while VR is a great idea in theory, a lot of gaming experiences just don't "translate" into virtual reality all that well--at least according to reviews. It made me wonder what some of the best VR experiences are which are currently available?

Personally, from the reviews that I have read online about them, it's not yet resolved whether it's right for me to go for it now because some are still of the view there is still a few upgrades needed in it.